Planning and Zoning Commission
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- City Hall
512 Cherry Ave.
Dacono, CO 80514
Remote Meetings on 2nd Tuesday: December 8
Members of the public interested in joining the electronic meeting for the dates listed above please click here:
Remote Meetings on 4th Tuesday:
Members of the public interested in joining the electronic meeting for the dates listed above, find dial-in information here:
Agendas and Minutes
- Kevin Plain, Chairperson/Citizen member
- Gen Schneider, Citizen Member
- Stan Owens, Citizen member
- Shelly Kettering, Citizen member
- Derrick Worden, Citizen member/ City Council representative
- Don Clark, Alternate
- (Open), Alternate
About the Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission is charged with preparation, adoption and from time-to-time amendments of the City’s Comprehensive Plan. The commission also holds public hearings and makes recommendations to the city council on subdivision plats, proposed rezonings, and other land use matters established by ordinance.