- 6:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Tuesday of each month
- Dacono City Hall- Annex Building C (located behind City Hall), 512 Cherry Avenue. All meetings are held in person unless otherwise noted.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are posted the Friday prior to the meeting.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All Minutes
- Kevin Plain, City Council representative
- Andrew Martinez, Citizen member
- Stan Owens, Citizen member
- Shelly Kettering, Citizen member
- Don Clark, Citizen member
- Joseph Westbrook, Alternate
- Mitchell Rogers, Alternate
About the Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission is charged with preparation, adoption and from time-to-time amendments of the City’s Comprehensive Plan. The commission also holds public hearings and makes recommendations to the city council on subdivision plats, proposed rezonings, and other land use matters established by ordinance.