CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT MONTH
Citywide Clean-Out Month- New Date August 2020
Citywide Clean-Out Month 2020 is now in August.
It is easy to take advantage of the Citywide Clean-Out event. During clean-out month, residents can take their large household waste items to the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5) and dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service.
New this year. Clean-out month vouchers will be sent by mail. Vouchers are not available at City Hall. Please contact Ashley Taylor at 303-833-2317 x120 or ATaylor@cityofdacono.com to request your voucher. If leaving a voicemail, please include property address and a current phone number or email address.
Plan ahead to receive your voucher on time as they are only valid for use in the month of August.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- A maximum one-ton limit applies.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for use in the month of August 2020.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Household Hazardous Waste
Visit Weld County Household Hazardous Waste for more information or call 970-400-2233.
Senior Citizens & Disabled Residents
UPDATE: Registration has closed to receive a disposal bag. Please check back in 2021 for registration information.
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Dacono City Hall and request a bulk waste disposal bag. All items must be contained in the disposal bag and the bag must be placed at the curb. City staff will not enter homes or garages.
Call City Hall at 303.833.2317 ext. 120 to request a disposal bag. If leaving a voicemail, please include property address and a current phone number or email address. Alternatively, requests may be emailed to ATaylor@cityofdacono.com