- Our Community
- Events & Fun
- Citywide Clean-Out Month
CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT MONTH
Citywide Clean-Out Month is May 2023
Citywide Clean-out Month begins May 1. It is easy to take advantage of clean-out month. During the entire month of May, residents can take one load of large household waste items to the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5) and dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service. A voucher is required.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Safety vests must be worn while visiting the landfill. They are available at the gate for a $2.00 fee.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- A maximum one-ton limit applies.
- Appliances (water heaters, etc.) will NOT be accepted through the voucher program.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for one time use May 1-31, 2023.
How to Request a Voucher
Vouchers will be available at Dacono City Hall from May 1-31, 2023. To obtain a voucher, visit City Hall Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Extended hours for voucher pick up will be offered on May 4 and May 16 until 6:00 p.m.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Household Hazardous Waste
Visit Weld County Household Hazardous Waste for more information or call 970-400-2233.
Senior Citizens & Disabled Residents
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Ashley Taylor at Dacono City Hall, 303-833-2317 x120 and request a bulk waste disposal bag starting May 1. If leaving a message, please include the property address and a current phone number or email address.
- All items must be contained in the disposal bag, and the bag must be placed at the curb. City staff will not enter homes or garages.
- Bags will be delivered beginning on May 6
- Sign-up deadline is May 9
- Department of Public Works will pick up bags between May 24-25
- Senior citizens and disabled residents have the option of either a bag or voucher, not both.
Please note, Citywide Clean-Out Month is for residents only. Information regarding vouchers will be available in April 2023.