CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT MONTH
Citywide Clean-Out Month 2021
Citywide Clean-Out Month will be held May 1st-31st, 2021.
It is easy to take advantage of the Citywide Clean-Out event. During clean-out month, residents can take their large household waste items to the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5) and dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service. Please see restrictions and limitations below.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- A maximum one-ton limit applies.
- Appliances (water heaters, etc.) will NOT be accepted through the voucher program.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for one time use May 1st-31st, 2021.
How to Request a Voucher
- Voucher requests will be accepted online by completing a voucher request form.
- Residents without computer access may leave a message for Ashley Taylor at 303-833-2317 X 120.
- Due to the volume of calls, please note that a return confirmation call will NOT be given.
- Requested vouchers will be mailed out to residents beginning on Friday, April 23rd, 2021 through Friday, May 14th, 2021.
- Vouchers requested after Friday, May 14th, 2021 through Monday, May 31st at 5:00pm will be available for pick up at the Dacono Police Department during normal operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm.)
- NOTE: Please allow one (1) business day for staff to process voucher requests if picking up at the Police Department. For example, if voucher is requested on Tuesday afternoon it will be available for pick up on Wednesday afternoon. Vouchers requested on Friday will be available on Monday.
- A drive through event to pick up vouchers will also be held on Saturday, May 22nd from 10:00am-2:00pm in the church parking lot beside Dacono City Hall.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Household Hazardous Waste
Visit Weld County Household Hazardous Waste for more information or call 970-400-2233.
Senior Citizens & Disabled Residents
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Dacono City Hall and request a bulk waste disposal bag.
- Requests will be accepted beginning on Monday, May 3rd, 2021.
- Bags will be delivered to registered addresses on Friday, May 7th, 2021.
- Sign up deadline to request a bag is Tuesday, May 11th, 2021.
- Department of Public Works will pick up bags on Thursday, May 13th. Bags not picked up at this time will be picked up on Friday, May 14th. Please have bags out by the curb by 7:00am on Thursday, May 13th.
- Bags are only scheduled to be picked up on May 13th and May 14th.
Please note, all items must be contained in the disposal bag and the bag must be placed at the curb. City staff will not enter homes or garages. Call Dacono City Hall at 303-833-2317 ext. 120 to request a disposal bag. If leaving a voicemail, please include property address and a current phone number or email address. Requests may also be emailed to ATaylor@cityofdacono.com