Customers with a past due balance of $20 or more on the August 5th billing cycle will receive a late fee and a pink warning notice. Disconnections will begin on September 21, 2021. Remember, if your water gets disconnected on September 21, your entire bill will need to be paid, including all penalties, before it can be turned back on. Don't let that happen, be proactive, not reactive!
If your account includes a past due amount, please take this opportunity to pay the entire balance, or make arrangements for a payment plan by no later than September 20, 2021, to avoid disconnection. Customers establishing a payment plan will still receive a monthly late fee until the balance falls below $20.00. Water service will not be disconnected if the payment terms are followed.
- August 5: First Late Fee Charged
- September 21: First Disconnection
If a payment plan is not a good option, there may be assistance available through local non-profit organizations, including:
- Carbon Valley Help Center: (303)-833-6626
- Our Center of Longmont: (303)-772-5529
- United Way of Weld County: (970)-353-4300
- Weld County Emergency Rental and Assistance (ERA): (970)-400-6600