The services include survey/mapping services of larval breeding sites, mosquito breeding site inspection and larviciding services (spraying), and adult mosquito trapping. So, if you have a pesky mosquito problem, call the MosquitoLine (877) 276-4306. with any of the following issues:
- Reports concerning mosquito annoyance areas, to be placed on a no-spray or opt-out process for no spraying in front of your home
- Request notification when spraying is scheduled
- Request information on how to control and/or prevent mosquitoes on private property
- Request health and safety information about mosquito control operations and pesticide products used
- Request for information on what surveillance or treatment programs are taking place in the City.